Craniosacral therapy is a gentle and subtle approach inspired by osteopathic techniques. The technique is applied mainly to the skull and aims to ease restrictions and adhesions between the skull bones and related structures and consequently improves the circulation of nervous fluids, hormones and blood in the body.
The approach provides a deep feeling of relaxation and is especially beneficial for people suffering from :
- Depression, anxiety, burnout
- Migraines, insomnia, stress
- Sinusitis, seasonal allergies
- ENT problems : inner ear balance, tinnitus...
- Bruxism (grinding of the teeth), tension and/or pain in the jaw